when you fuck up and realize there’s nothing you can do so you just accept it
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
someone told me once that “blink blink” is cat for “I love you”
I’m sure this is total bullshit but i choose to believe it.
cats are hardcore man. instead of going, “i love you,” or whatever, they’re just like, “YOU ARE NEITHER MY ENEMY NOR MY PREY AND I THUS ALLOW YOU TO BE IN MY UNGUARDED PRESENCE.”
Shut up. I needed a kitten stealing a pancake on my blog.
Honestly, if you don’t need a kitten stealing a pancake on your blog, it had better be because you already have a kitten stealing a pancake on your blog.
Now I want pancakes
dennys should have pancake-stealing kittens in each location!